Sparkling Saturdays: Shake Shake Shake!


Welcome to another Sparkling Saturday! It's been awhile since I've been able to post on a Saturday, so I'm glad I get to share with you a super sparkly and fun birthday shaker card today.

I started out with a piece of kraft colored cardstock and used these Little B Label dies to cut out my shaker window. These dies come in a set of 10, 5 dies that cut out the label shape, and 5 dies that cut out the little dot details around the shape. These are at a pretty good price point as well, and come in a magnetic storage binder, which is awesome!

After I die cut out the window, I stamped on a greeting from Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiments near the bottom of the panel. Next, I used my WRMK fuse tool (my favorite way to make a shaker!) to seal up 3 sides of a photo sleeve, that I cut out to be slightly larger than my window. I added in an assortment of sequins and beads, and sealed up the last side. I adhered it to the back of my window using some strong adhesive.



Using the Mama Elephant Pandamonium stamp set, I stamped and fussy cut out a panda. From the Lawn Fawn Party Animal stamp set, I colored (using Copics) and die cut out the balloon and the party hat to add to the panda. I put all the pieces together using my Ranger multi medium matte and then used strong adhesive to attach the images on top of the shaker window.

For my finishing touches, I used my Wink of Stella brush pen to add some subtle shimmer onto the panda, and some polka dots onto the balloon with my white gel pen. Finally, I
adhered the whole panel down onto a premade pink patterned A2 side folding card.

Hope you enjoyed! This will be Day 4 in the Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge by Kathy R. If you haven't checked it out, click here! You can join anytime.

Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!