Messy Mondays: Christmas Card Series 2016 - Day 3

Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today is Day 3 of my Christmas Card series, and I'm happy to share with you a clean and simple card for the holiday season. Let's get started.


This card is easy to mass produce if you prep all the cardstock before hand. I cut red cardstock to be my A2 card base, green card stock for my matting piece, and white cardstock for my focal panel. After cutting all of these out (depending on the number of cards you're making!), it becomes easier to assemble. 

First, I started with my focal panel and stamped on a wreath and bow using Avery Elle Winter Wreath set. This set also comes with hollies and acorns to stamp on as well, but I chose not to use them in order to save time and I liked how it looked plain. Next, I stamped on a sentiment underneath the wreath using the same colored ink as the bow for a cohesive look. Finally, I die cut the word Blessings from red cardstock using the die set from SSS Christmas Blessings. I adhered the word on using my quickie glue pen.

After the focal panel was done, I matted this with the green piece and then adhered all of it down onto my side folding red card base. If you want, you can add some sequins, jewels, or glitter, but I chose to keep it simple for this card.

Hope you enjoyed!
Happy Crafting. 





theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!