Sparkling Saturdays: Sweet Birthday Shaker


Welcome to another Sparkling Saturday! Hope everyone in Canada is enjoying the Thanksgiving long weekend. I sure am! Today I will be sharing with you a shaker card I made for my friend's (who is also a crafter!) birthday.

I starting out by using dies from the Sew Fancy set by Mama Elephant and cut out a rectangle panel with a circle opening. I love the dot details that the circle gives, as this card adds subtle interest to the card. For my shaker portion, I used my WRMK fuse tool to make a pocket and filled it with different colored sequins.


Following this, I brushed on some purple on the background circle of my shaker panel using a stipple brush because I didn't want it to be stark white. Next, I used Calli Letters from Mama Elephant to stamp on the word 'sweet' and used some phrases from 'Happy Everything' for the rest. Finally, using a premade patterned card base, I adhered my shaker panel on.  Lastly, I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the cute bunny from Pix's Favorites and adhered it on the bottom middle of my shaker circle. For finishing touches, some sequins were added and the card was finished!

Hope you enjoyed.
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!