Messy Mondays: Prayers Are With You

Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today I will be sharing with a card I made for a group of friends that were leaving for a trip to aid a group of people in a different country and to learn more about their culture.

First, I die cut a white piece of paper using the largest rectangle from Lawn Fawn small stitched rectangle die set (this is quickly becoming my favorite die!). Next, using a stamp from Avery Elle Brushed stamp set, I stamped on 3 brush strokes using different colors, making sure they overlapped a little bit. 


Next, I adhered a strip of black paper to the panel and stamped on a greeting from the Hero Arts Prayer Stamp and Die set. Finally, I die cut the coordinating 'prayers' word from a piece of coral cardstock that I backed with an adhesive sheet so that the delicate word would be easy to stick on. For some variety, I left some as is, some I added sequins, and some I added some ink splotches (also from the Brushed stamp set). I adhered all these panels on a kraft colored A2 card base and they were finished!

Hope you enjoyed.
Happy crafting. 

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!