Messy Mondays: Christmas Card Series #8


Welcome to another Messy Monday! Today is card #8 in my Christmas card series. I will be sharing another card made using my Cricut.

First, I used a faux-burlap cardstock and cut out a fancy frame using my Cricut. Next, I used a dark green piece of cardstock and cut out the exact same frame but 1" smaller. For the background, I used a piece of red polka dot paper and adhered it behind the smaller frame. For the larger frame piece, I used red/white twine and wrapped it a couple times around the left side and added a jingle bell. Using foam tape, I taped down the faux-burlax piece onto the dark green piece.

For the embellishments inside the frame, I die cut a snowflake using my Cricut and decorated it with Stickles Frosted Lace. For the centre star, I punched it out of silver paint chip card using my Martha Stewart punch.

To finish off the card I stuck this panel down on a piece of white cardstock that was slightly larger and then adhered this all down to a dark green horizontal top folding A2 card base. I added a sentiment on the top of the frame and a silver sparkling sticker gem to the middle of the star.

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!