Messy Mondays: Level Up


Welcome to another Messy Monday! I make tons of birthday cards, so today I will be sharing with you another one. This design for allows for some versatile greetings, so it could be a graduation or congratulations card if you want as well. Your imagination is the limit!

To start off this card, I used MFT Game Controller Die to die cut lots of mini controllers out of black cardstock. I love this die cut as it embosses the buttons on as well, giving it a lot of next texture. Next, I adhered on all the mini controllers onto a 4" by 5.25" piece of lime green cardstock. I trimmed off the parts that were hanging off the sides, and used some of the leftover pieces to fill in some gaps.

For my focal image, I stuck buttons onto one of the controllers. The buttons were die cut out of grey, red, blue, yellow and green cardstock and then a layer of glossy accents was put on top. My sentiment was made using Violet's ABC from Lawnfawn and the Three Amigos set from Mama Elephant. I embossed this using Versafine Black Onyx ink and clear embossing powder onto a vellum banner.

To finish off my card, I used a mini stapler to attach the banner onto my card panel and added some purple enamel dots. The panel was then adhered to a teal A2 side fold card base.

Hope you enjoyed! I will be entering this card in the Superstar Card Contest over at MFT and the SSS Monday challenge.

Happy Crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!