Messy Mondays: Welcome baby


Welcome back to another Messy Monday! Today I will be sharing with you a baby card using multiple dies. I started with a piece of white cardstock measuring 5.5" in width, and used the cloud die cut from Mama Elephant Landscape Trio for the background panel for my card. I cut it around 1/4 of the way down so you could see the sky colored card base peeking from behind.

Next, I used Lawn Fawn Cole's ABC die set to cut out the word 'WELCOME'at the bottom of the same white cardstock, making sure I left enough room between the letters 'c' and 'e' for me to stamp a bunny to replace the 'o'. I adhered a cloud patterned paper behind the cut out letters to add to the sky background.


After, I stamped on a baby bunny using Lawn Fawn Hello Baby set and colored it in using different warm grey copic markers (W1/W3/W5). I used Lawn Fawn grassy border die on some green cardstock so I could provide some ground for my bunny.

Finally, I adhered all the pieces together using my tape runner and glue pen and added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to finish off my card.

Thanks for coming by. Happy crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.