Sparkling Saturdays: Friendship/Baptism Cards



Sparkling Saturdays will be a weekly feature that will always include something sparkly -  whether this be glitter, gem sticker dots, or sparkly paint!

This first Sparkling Saturday card features a watercolor image I shared on my instagram. I used distress markers to color the tulip stamp from Penny Black Blooming Garden set and stamped this onto Canson XL Coldpress Watercolor paper. Next, I smooshed some ink to make the backgroup by using Distress ink pads (in Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, and Spun Sugar) and an acetate sheet.


 Finally, I stamped a sentiment using MFT Words of Inspiration Set and die cut this with the largest rectangle frame using Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Large set. I finished off this card with some enamel dots and some silver sparkly gems and glued this panel down to a A4 card.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!