Sparkling Saturdays: Happy Graduation

Welcome back to another Sparkling Saturday! Today I am sharing with you some cards I made for the students I teach who are graduating this year. I used the stamp set Mama Elephant Tiny Heroes to stamp my images onto white copic friendly card stock.


I colored each image in using different copic and spectrum noir markers and fussy cut them out. I used a black marker and ran it over the outline of the cut out images.


I popped up the images (using foam squares) onto white cardstock that was die cut out using the stitched frame in the Femme Frame die set also from Mama Elephant. I adhered these onto polka dot cards and adding sparkle by stamping on gold shimmery stars using Tsukineko Encore Gold ink and also placed on some blue sticker gems.

I finished off this card by stamping a greeting on the inside using my MISTI.

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Crafting.

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!