Messy Mondays: Thanks #1



As tweaks are still being made, things are still being changed around to how I'm picturing this to look like in my head.  Hopefully, I can reach it soon! I am trying to find a good schedule to stick to for uploading my posts. I'm thinking that Mondays and Saturdays would be a good start right now :)

Today's card is part of The Daily Marker's 30 day coloring challenge. I shared a picture of this on my instagram. The flowers were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink using Simon Says Stamp Summer Flowers stamp set, which was designed by Mama Elephant for SSS.  I colored the flowers in using different Copic markers (sorry, I didn't keep track of which ones!) and adhered this to a panel I had die cut with the second largest circle from the stitched circle stackables from MFT. I popped up this panel with white foam to give this more dimension and to give a bit of depth to the circle.



To finish off this card, I used the Mama Elephant thanks die cut and adhered it with my glue pen. I taped this whole panel down on a mint colored cardstock and it was done.

Happy crafting!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!