Inaugural Post



Welcome to my first blog post! This is another creative venture that I have wanted to start journeying on for awhile, but have not had the chance to until now. June 1 is a special day for me so I thought it would be a good day to commence this blog as well. Site is still going through construction, so bear with me as buttons get fixed, colors get changed, and links get added.

This first card I wanted to share with you is a card I made for my mother awhile back. It features me and my 2 sisters on the front using the Mama Elephant In my Heart stamp set. The balloons are from Beep Boop Birthday from Lawn Fawn and the grass background was done using the Landscape trio from Mama Elephant. Finally, the images are colored using copics and the background was sprayed on using the Tim Holtz distress marker spritzer tool.

Thanks for stopping by!

theartofnails

Create from the heart. Never stop smiling. Craftaholics unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading :) Feel free to ask any questions or send encouragement!